Integrity Pumps and Engineering presents the Honda-powered Aussie High Scud water blasters, a new generation of high-power blasters built for the mining industry.
Aussie Scud water blasters offer several advantages including fuel and water economy, minimal environmental impact, fast cleaning as well as cost and labour savings.
The Aussie Scud system is based on a new range of pressure cleaners and labour-saving accessories that provide cost-effective cleaning solutions with minimal environmental impact.
Designed for tough, continuous cleaning applications, the Aussie Scud series of water blasters represents a heavy duty range of professional pressure cleaners suitable for contracting, plant washdown, public utility cleaning and similar heavy duty applications.
Aussie Scud water blasters deliver a fast and effective cleaning solution. In addition to reduced cleaning times and maximised efficiency with lower water consumption, the new Honda-powered High Scud water blasters offer users greater fuel economy with lower ongoing costs than equivalent petrol drive high pressure cleaners.
The new Scud diesel drive water blasters are designed to offer cost-effective cleaning with minimal impact on the environment.
Key features of Aussie High Scud water blasters:
- Bertolini triplex piston pump powered by Honda engines
- Aussie ‘soft start’ unloader releases pressure in the hose when the trigger gun is closed, reducing operator fatigue with a lighter hose and minimising hose abrasion
- New Aussie Pulsar unloader prevents kickback when releasing the gun’s trigger, reducing stress on the pump, gearbox and operator
- Reduced stress in the hydraulic system extends life and cuts maintenance costs
- Ergonomic, galvanised steel frame provides protection for the pump and engine while allowing easy access for routine maintenance
- Finely balanced frame design enables operators to move the machine easily on site
- Supplied with high quality 10-metre high pressure double wire braid hose, double stainless steel lance and professional 5,000 PSI-rated soft trigger gun
- Optional ‘easy fit’ high pressure hose reel mounting bar engineered to double as a lifting bar
- Hose reel kit simply bolts on to the bar and can store up to 50 metres of high pressure hose
- Complete range of labour-saving accessories includes flat surface cleaners and turbo lances