Aussie GMP electric drive transfer pumps feature a heavy duty cast iron body. The self-priming, centrifugal electric drive pumps are high pressure pumps and available in a range of sizes from 1” through to 4”.
Aussie GMP electric drive transfer pumps find application in industrial water transfer, agricultural water transfer, effluent pump out, sump pumping, diesel fuel transfer (with Viton seal kit) and dairy washdowns.
Aussie GMP electric drive transfer pumps offer flows up to 2700 litres per minute and maximum heads up to 30 metres.
Fitted with a heavy duty single or three-phase electric motor with IP56 rating, the Aussie GMP self priming pumps are available with standard seals in carbon ceramic alongside options such as Viton, silicon carbide and tungsten carbide.
Key features of Aussie GMP electric drive transfer pumps:
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Big open impeller
- Self-primes from 6 metres
- Replaceable suction cover
- Cast iron foot mounting
Benefits of Aussie GMP electric drive transfer pumps:
- Long trouble-free operation
- Pumps small solids in suspension
- Ready to pump in minimum amount of time
- Easy to replace, easy access to check valve for servicing
- Stable and easy to install
- Flexibility of handled liquids