Aussie Pumps Fire Chief is powered by a genuine Honda 4-stroke petrol engine.
The most popular model in the Aussie Fire Chief range of fire fighting pumps is the Fire Chief QP205SE/GX160.
Aussie Pumps Fire Chief QP205SE fire fighting pumps are a range of super high pressure pumps with 5.5hp Japanese production Honda GX160 engine, representing value for money and quality.
Aussie Pumps Fire Chief fire fighting pumps are used in Europe, the United States, South East Asia and many African states.
Aussie Pumps Fire Chief fire fighting pumps outperform and out-feature all portable single impeller fire pumps in the market.
Key features that distinguish Aussie Pumps Fire Chief fire fighting pumps:
- Higher suction head at 7.6m
- Fast priming times
- High flow at high pressure
- Huge fuel savings for water transfer applications
- Increased fire fighting capability
- Integrated features:
- Heavy duty steel skids with anti-vibration mounts
- Bolt-on style 2-inch suction port for ease of check valve service
- Metal caps and chains on 3-way outlet
- Impeller weighs 2.5 times that of competitor models
- No plastics in impeller and volute and no riveted impellers
- Components made to the highest ISO 9001 Standards
Aussie Pumps Fire Chief fire fighting pumps are specified by various Government agencies such as the NSW National Parks and Wildlife, NSW Fire Brigade and ACT Fire Brigade.