Integrity Pumps and Engineering introduces the Aussie Eco Clean engine drive steam cleaners designed for cleaning operations in harsh environments.
Engineered for performance, durability and corrosion resistance, Aussie Eco Clean steam cleaners incorporate a heavy duty battery for power supply and do not require an external power source.
The battery-powered steam cleaners can be used in totally remote locations.
Aussie Eco Clean steamers are powerful cleaning machines suitable for professionals requiring high water flow and pressure with the added advantage of heat.
Aussie Eco Clean steam cleaners are ideal for use in rugged conditions including mine site cleaning, grease and oil removal, plant maintenance and even weed eradication.
Key features of the Aussie Engine Drive Steam Cleaners:
- Heavy duty triplex pumps with brass pump head, SS valves and solid ceramic pistons
- Adjustable temperature up to 130ºC
- Diesel fired burner
- Watertight electrical box
- Heavy duty battery in a closed box
- Stainless steel panels
- Aussie Safety Protection (ASP) kit including safety relief valve and safety burst disc
Benefits of the Aussie Engine Drive Steam Cleaners:
- Superior performance for longer running life
- Melts grease with steam without the use of chemicals
- No external power source required
- Provides protection in damp marine environments
- Rugged protective frame allows easy service and mobility
- Eliminates pressure spikes and gun recoil for increased safety and reliability
- Battery is protected from moisture and dust
- Ideal for mine-site work, offshore rigs and oil refineries
- Safer working voltage to supply continuous hot water
Applications for the Aussie Engine Drive Steam Cleaners:
- Mine site and plant cleaning
- Big plant maintenance
- Marine anti-fouling
- Graffiti removal
- Grease and oil removal
- Grease pipe cleaning
- Livestock clean-up
- Sanitising equipment
- Weed eradication without the chemicals