Manufactured by Aussie Eco-Clean and available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering , the Aussie Cobra Jetter drain cleaner has definitely played its part in revolutionising the way Australians clear their blocked drains.
Featuring a genuine industrial Honda or Vanguard engine and "Big Berty" Bertolini pump with low oil shutdown, the Aussie Cobra Jetter drain cleaner makes short work of drains blocked by tree roots with a unique drain cleaning head called the Turbo Root Mulcher, which vibrates and rotates to clear roots with its super high powered spinning water jet.
Key features of the Aussie Cobra Jetter drain cleaner include:
- industrial Honda or Vanguard engine
- “Big Berty” Bertolini pump with brass pump head, SS valves, exclusive double seal system, solidceramic pistons and oversized roller bearings
- galvanised roll frame with anti-vibration mounts with 10” pneumatic wheels
- heavy duty steel hose reel with R8 ¼” sewer hose, 5000 psi rated
- complete ‘Nozzle Box’ featuring Turbo Root Mulcher, Predator, Negotiator, Compressor nozzles and tip cleaner
- ASP safety system including thermal dump valve and safety valve
- protects operator and machine from excessive bypass and pressure spikes.