Integrity Pumps and Engineering are providing the Aussie 6” Trash Pumps, which are engineered to meet the requirements of professional contractors, available for their customers. The Aussie 6” Trash Pump is diesel powered, rugged, dependable and ideal for de-watering applications with high solid content. The trash pump uses include de-watering of construction sites, tailing dam pump out, public work duties, slurry pumping, flood mitigation and mine/de-watering operations.
Features of the Aussie 6” Trash Pump:
- Huge 3850 litres per minute flow with 6” suction and ports
- Max head of 27 metres or 39 psi.
- Self-priming from a depth of 7 metres.
- Reliable low maintenance Mitsubishi S3L water cooled, three cylinder diesel engine with electric start.
- Oil lubricated tungsten titanium carbide seals standard.
- Easy clean-out port can be removed in seconds.
- Replaceable 6” suction and discharge ports.
- Open, multi-vane type impeller dynamically and statically balanced.
- Strainer included to prevent entry of oversized solids.
- All pump hardware is corrosion resistant and all interior water passages are obstruction free.
Benefits of the Aussie 6” QP Trash Pump:
- Fast de-watering for large scale jobs.
- Makes it ideal for de-watering over distance.
- Quick and easy to set-up pump ready for your application.
- Protection for both the operator and the pump.
- Extended seal life, cuts maintenance costs.
- Suits pumping solid-laden liquids.
- Blockages can be cleared without removing connected pipes.
- Simplifies transportation on site and levelling of pump.
- Extends pump life
The Aussie 6” QP Trash Pumps, from Integrity Pumps and Engineering, are trailer mounted to give mobility convenience.