Integrity Pumps and Engineering now have the Alemite Air Operated Multi Fluid pump available with a 1:1 ratio for pumping slightly corrosive and low viscosity fluids.
Designed and intended for transfer only, the Alemite Air Operated Multi Fluid pump needs to be mounted directly in the 3/4” thread of the drum, using the appropriate fluid suction accessories, and must be controlled with a valve on the air inlet.
Benefits and recommendations of the Alemite Air Operated Multi Fluid pump include:
- 1:1 pressure ratio air operated pump for transferring slightly corrosive and low viscosity fluids, such as paint solvents, turpentine, cleaning fluids, glycol, grease removers, etc.
- air piston diameter 36mm
- air piston stroke 80mm
- maximum free flow capacity of 18 l/min
- continuous duty flow rate 6.5 l/min
- minimum air pressure of 2 bar (28 psi)
- maximum air pressure of 8 bar (115 psi).
The wetted parts of the Alemite Air Operated Multi Fluid pump are made out of the following materials:
- bicromated steel
- stainless steel 304
- poly teflon.