Alemite air operated multi-fluid pumps available from Integrity Pumps and Engineering are designed for pumping slightly corrosive and low viscosity fluids such as paint solvents, turpentine, cleaning fluids and grease removers.
Mounted directly in the 3/4” thread of the drum using appropriate fluid suction accessories, Alemite air operated multi-fluid pumps are designed for transfer applications only and must be controlled with a valve on the air inlet.
Alemite air operated multi-fluid pumps are self priming pumps and the air supply must be connected to the pump with air pressure slowly increased from zero to the desired pressure using a pressure regulator. The pump is primed once fluid comes out of the gun.
The wetted parts of the Alemite air operated multi-fluid pumps are made of materials such as:
- Bicromated Steel
- Stainless Steel 304
- Poly Teflon
Key features of Alemite air operated multi-fluid pumps:
- 1:1 pressure ratio air operated transfer pumps
- Suitable for transferring slightly corrosive and low viscosity fluids
- Air piston diameter: 36mm
- Air piston stroke: 80mm
- Maximum free flow capacity: 18 l/min
- Continuous duty flow rate: 6.5 l/min
- Minimum air pressure: 2 bar
- Maximum air pressure: 8 bar