Integrity Pumps and Engineering provide air operated double diaphragm pumps for chemicals, semi solid foods, waste water and more ensuring a leak free pumping process.
- Reciprocating pumps where the working elements are flexible diaphragms
- The drive is by means of compressed air acting directly upon the diaphragm
- Another possibility is hydraulic driven instead of compressed air
- At least 2 valves, one on the suction and one on the discharge side are always necessary
- Several types of valves are used in a air operated diaphragm pumps - they are flap, cylindrical and ball valves
- No seal – no leakages
- Lightweight and handy in use
Elastomers used in air operated double diaphragm pumps include Buna, Neoprene, Teflon, Wilflex, Viton and Poly.
Leak Free Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Variable Flow and High Pressure of the Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Air operated diaphragm pumps are leak free as they have no piston rods or even plungers
- The only way the air operated diaphragm pump can leak is if the diaphragm cracks or breaks
- It’s necessary to replace the diaphragms in the course of preventative maintenance and to avoid breakdowns
Dry Running Capabilities of the Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- By simply adjusting the air supply, the double diaphragm pump provides variable flow and discharge pressures of up to 8 bars (16 bar for high pressure versions)
- The compressed air can be used to balance liquid pressure and give high discharge capability
- A single pump can provide a broad spectrum of pumping capabilities from only a few litres per minute up to 1,000 litres per minute
Short Delivery Times
- Air operated double diaphragm pumps are designed to run dry indefinitely without damage
- Self priming from a dry start
- The air operated double diaphragm pump can also run completely submerged or installed with flooded suction
- No packing glands are needed and there are no close-fitting, sliding or rotating parts to maintain
- Integrity Pumps and Engineering have plenty of different sizes of the air operated double diaphragm pumps available to our customers on short term
- Efficient stock management is used for both pumps and parts with flexible production
Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps sizing includes ½” (12.5 mm) 1” (25 mm) 1.5” (37.5 mm) 2” (50 mm) 3” (75 mm) 4” (100 mm).
These pumps are prominently used for viscous chemicals and slurries, transfer solvents and acids, pharmaceutical liquids and creams, semi solid foods, flavours, drinks and alcohol, waste water, sewerage, coal and lime slurry, hydrocarbons, petrol diesel, lubrication oil and vegetable oil, paints emulsions, pigments, thinners and resins, ceramics and clays.