The Ascom a51 lightweight duress unit is the latest addition to the industry leading Ascom telePROTECT duress system.
The Ascom telePROTECT solution from Integrated Wireless is the leading duress system in Australia and is deployed in hundreds of hospitals, aged care facilities, prisons and manufacturing sites. It provides highly accurate location based duress and personal security solutions for workers who are at risk of attack or injury due to their role.
The a51 is the new and lightweight replacement for the U970 handheld unit. Like its predecessor, it is ideal for the operational rigors encountered in the healthcare, corrective services and industrial environments.
The a51 features the following design enhancements...
* Weight: 90 g (including battery)
* Dimensions: 85 x 57 x 33 mm
* No external antennas
* SIM Card based
* "Break resistant" clip
* Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
* Test alarm button
* Complete range of peripherals:
* Carry Case & Individual Label Kit
* Desktop Charger & Rack Charger
* Pull Cord
The a51 is fully interoperable with all existing Ascom telePROTECT systems. It provides all the features and functionality associated with the U970 including...
* Infrared (IR) and Low Frequency (LF) location options
* Alarm types:
· Push Button (1 or 2 press)
· Man Down
· No Movement (optional)
· Pull Cord
· Battery Low
* IR sensitivity: upto 17 metres (line of sight)
* LF sensitivity: upto 3 metres (locator set to maximum)