Part of the Integrated Packaging Group, Integrated Recycling (IR) specialises in recycling waste plastic into environmentally-responsible recycled plastic products.
IR’s recycled plastic products include plastic decking boards and planks in a variety of dimensions. The plastic decking boards are available in lengths of 1000, 2100, 2400, 4800 and 6000mm to suit specific requirements.
The plastic decking boards can withstand harsh environmental conditions including marine settings and are resistant to rot or pests.
Made from IR’s patented recycled plastic composite mix, the plastic decking boards will generally outlast products traditionally made from wood.
Key benefits of IR’s plastic decking boards:
- Unaffected by extreme climates
- Rot-resistant with very low water absorption
- Non-leaching of contaminants beyond minimal detectable levels
- Suitable for sensitive marine environments
- Resistant to UV damage
- Immune to pests such as white ants