Designed to replace the top selling ExCell 210 and ExCell 220 models, ExCell 310 and ExCell 320 semi automatic stretch wrappers have been designed in Australia by engineers from Integrated Machinery at their Melbourne head office. The older versions have had sales of well over 1,000 machines in Australia over the past four years.
According to Rob Archibald, GM Sales & Marketing, the new stretch wrapping machines incorporate the specific requirements of their customers, offering even more features at no additional cost to deliver great value.
Key features of ExCell 310 and ExCell 320 stretch wrapping machines:
- Standard wrapping height of 2200mm
- Maximum turntable speed of 15rpm
- New touch panel screen on Excell 320 model
- Extra wrapping cycles for greater wrapping flexibility
- Increased speed and full safety features
- Optional slimline column