Integrated Packaging 's Ex-Cell 210 semi automatic stretch wrapping machines have been upgraded to provide more flexible wrapping options, and to improve operator safety.
The carriage motor and gearbox on these stretch wrapping machines has been relocated to the base of the mast, while the stretch head motor has been relocated above the stretch head to eliminate a potential pinch point.
In addition, the design has been upgraded to incorporate a new slimline electrical cabinet, a service reminder alarm and extra wrapping cycles for greater flexibility.
Capable of processing up to 25 loads per hour, Ex-Cell 210 semi automatic stretch wrapping machines also feature:
- a soft start turntable
- wrap height of 2200mm
- standard low profile turntable with 2000kg capacity
- selectable wrap cycles with adjustable top and bottom wraps
- 450/500mm friction brake with variable film tension control
- safety crush prevention device fitted to carriage
- photo eye sensor to detect pallet height
- 240V power connection
- variable speed drives for standard AC motors
- scales; and
- black eye pallet height detection.