Integrated Automation provides automation and control solutions for industry and has successfully provided products to companies in the manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Integrated Automation has five offices across Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. They are able to address any task from providing field service work of just a few hours to major projects.
Integrated Automation design, deliver and maintain automation and control systems which typically include:
- Servo Controls
- Programmable Controllers
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Event Databases in real time
- Recipe Management and Batch Control Systems
- Custom Application Software
- Remote Access and Control systems which use Cellular GPRS and VPN Technology
- Thin Client Architecture
- Industrial Networks
- Energy Management
- Alarm, Logging & Trending Systems