- Delivery Ex-stock many types
- On/off control, PID with auto-tune and Fuzzy control as standard
- Fuzzy control eliminates overshoot and reduces external disturbance
- Sixteen types of alarm with one or two relay contact outputs
- Input types, thermocouple, RTD, 1-5Vdc and 4-20mA
- Output types, relay contact, SSR/SSC and 4-20mA
- Set point ramping, dual PID heating/cooling and heater break alarm
- Power supply 24Vdc, 24Vac or 100-240Vac
- Weatherproof front panel IP66
- Full range of case sizes: 96 x 96mm 48x 96mm 48 x 48mm 24 x 48mm.
The new PXR4 controller is packed with features, to meet a wide variety of needs in the process industries. Low-cost options include RS485 communications, digital input, timer function, heater burnout alarm, dual outputs, and programmable alarms.
One of the ideal features is the large LED display. The faceplate, designed for NEMA 4X (IP66 equivalent), is watertight and corrosion-resistant. The easy-to-use 3-button keypad allows for programming similar to the popular PXW controller.
The screw-terminal on the back further reduces the cost by eliminating the need for sockets, however if a socket controller is desirable it is also available in this model.
The controller has all the standard features that you expect from Fuji Electric's superior controllers, and more.
In addition to auto-tuning and fuzzy control, it now comes with self-tuning — an innovation in the control field. It automatically retunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The standard 8-segment ramp/soak feature has been expanded to include two patterns that can be linked to create a 16-step profile.
Remote monitoring of up to 31 controllers at a time is possible with the RS485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus protocol.
Now, you can easily set up the controller with the new program configuration loader option with Windows-based software. Programs for different applications can be saved to and from the controller.
Program loader software interface:
The Program loader for Fuji Electric's PX and PXR series controllers is a powerful tool for the OEM customer. Using the PXR4 Loader Assembly, the controller can be configured from a PC running on Windows environment.
- Retrieve or store controller data
- Selectively mask or unmask parameters for viewing on the controller
- Clone settings to other controllers from saved files
- Print data report
- PXR-LITE communications software.
PXR-LITE is a free Windows-based software that is supplied with the communications option on a PXR controller. It is new in control and monitoring of Fuji Electric's PXR series controllers. It provides continuous remote monitoring of single or multiple controllers using a single half-duplex RS-485 line.
- Monitor and control up to 31 Controllers from a PC via RS485-RS232 signal converter
- Real-time charting and data-logging
- Remote set point adjustment
- Set control modes, alarms and other control parameters
- Remote auto-tuning and ramp-soak programming
- Live display of process and set point values, alarm annunciators
- View single-station or multi-station data
- Comprehensive help file included
- Runs on Windows Environment, 3.1 or Later.
Fuji Electric PXR temperature controllers are available from Instrument Project Engineering & Installations.