Instrument Project Engineering and Installations or IPE&I Australia provides Fuji paperless recorders and the Fuji Electric PHR is one of the latest innovations. The compact Fuji Electric PHR paperless recorder displays up to 18 channels of data on a brilliant 5.7" TFT colour LCD. This recorder features a wide variety of display modes to allow users to view data as trends (horizontally or vertically), bar graphs, analog meters, digital/numeric output, totalised output, event summaries, and more. The switch between the paperless recorders displays modes quickly and easily with the 8-key front panel. The adjustable-time screen-saver function extends the life of the display and reduces power consumption.
The Fuji Electric PHR paperless recorder comes in a 9 channel or 18 channel models. Users can record up to 12 types of thermocouples, 5 types of RTDs, and DC voltage/current input on one unit. The Fuji Electric PHR paperless recorder can literally record years of data with the optional 512MB Compact Flash card, and the standard 16MB card is more than adequate. Free PC support software allows people to configure the PHR paperless recorder from a PC and view historical data stored on the compact flash card. This Fuji paperless recorder comes standard with math and totalising functions.
The paperless recorders from Fuji Electric include 16MB of Compact Flash memory, waterproof gasket for the front face, and noise filter for the power supply, PC support software, instruction manual, and panel mounting brackets.
Fuji paperless recorders, available from IPE&I in Australia, can be either panel mounted or portable. The portable option only increases the weight of the paperless chart recorder by 0.4 kg making the total weight of a 9 point paperless chart recorder about 1.9 kg. The portable paperless recorder case is made out of a moulding resin, It has a carry handle and foot stand at the base of the case. It makes for a very professional looking and versatile piece of monitoring equipment. The Fuji paperless recorder is so easy to use no instruction manual is necessary. The onscreen guidance enables you to set or change various parameters easily.
Paperless Recorder Features are as follows:
* Long Term Data Storage: Up to 1.5 years in Compact Flash
* Saved Data playback: Saved data in Memory card can be easily called out and played back on display of the paperless recorder
* Math and totalisation: These functions are available as standard on the paperless recorder
* Communications Option: RS485 (MODBUS RTU protocol) or Ethernet
* Screen saver: Period of non-operation exceeds the setting value of parameter, recorder turns off the backlight of LCD
* PC support softwares (Data Viewer/Parameter Loader): CD-ROM and loader cable included with paperless recorder
* Compact size: 160 x 144 x 185mm (6.3" x 5.7" x 7.4") (WxHxD) (Panel mount), 1.5 kg (3 lbs.) compact size 9-point and 18-point recording: 12 types of thermocouples, 5 types of RTDs and voltage/current input are available