THE Fuji temperature transmitter/signal conditioner is easy to install. Available from Instrument Project Engineering & Installations Pty Ltd , the device is din rail mounted and small enough to fit in the palm of a hand.
The thermocouple temperature transmitter/signal conditioner converts the signal of the thermocouple to a dc current signal with reference junction compensation and isolates between input and output (100m ohm).
* Small size
* Plug in module structure with a din rail socket
* High accuracy (+ 0.1%) (isolator)
* Universal power supply (85-264Vac)
* Many optional functions available: dual output, communication function, etc.
* High dielectric strength (200Vac)
* Zero span adjustment possible with a pc loader or calibrator
* Configuration and monitoring possible by a pc loader
* Upper side and down side burn out are available.
When ordering the Fuji temperature transmitter/signal conditioner from Instrument Project Engineering & Installations, ask about the software available for the signal conditioners. The software includes CD, calibrator (PWBAJ) and PC loader (PWBPD).
The PC loader works for setting signal conditioners’ input signal range, selecting a sort of thermocouple and resistance bulb, setting burn out and zero span adjustment. This PC loader is connected to the PC with enclosed cable.
The Fuji temperature transmitter/signal conditioner calibrator is used when adjusting signal zero/span without the PC.