Motor control with Fuji's FRENIC5000G11S dynamic motor control inverter provides optimum motor control under any operating conditions.
Dynamic torque-vector control system performs high speed calculations to determine the required motor power for the load status.
Fuji's key technology is to control optimal voltage and current vectors for maximum output torque.
High starting torque of up to 200% at 50Hz can be achieved. Using high speed CPU quickly responds to abrupt load change, detects the regenerated power to control the deceleration time.
This deceleration function greatly reduces the inverter tripping and achieves smooth deceleration in the shortest time possible.
The FRENIC5000G11S dynamic motor control inverter has a new online tuning system that continuously checks variations in the motor characteristics during running for high precision speed control.
This auto tuning system is also available for a second motor by changeover operation between two motors.
- PID control function
- Auto-tuning function
- Intelligent keypad panel (6 languages copy function remote operation)
- Vector control with PG" by adding an optional PG feedback card
- Energy saving operation auto-restart function line/inverter changeover operation multi step frequency
- ModbuRS485s communication in standard (Profibus - DP Interbus-S Device Net Can Open or others in option)
- DC reactor in option (to reduce input harmonic current)
- EMC compliance filter in option
- Compact design
- Conforms to major world safety standards: CE TUV UL and cUL
- Starting torque: 200% or more at 055Hz
- Dynamic torque-vector control
- For constant and variable (pumps and fans) torque
Dynamic motor control inverter is available from Instrument Project Engineering and Installation.