Instrotech Australia universal programmable transmitters are smart rail-mount units for process, temperature, frequency, load Cell, serial, high current and high voltage inputs.
Features of the universal programmable transmitters include:
- The auxiliary or loop powered signal conditioner series provides rail mount low-cost non-isolated scalable transmitters for analogue inputs
- These universal programmable transmitters supply a linear 4-20mA output signal, with the transmitters providing onboard power supply for sensors
- Dual Alarm units on the universal programmable transmitters provide relay outputs from one or two mA input signals
- HM series DIN size 43mm diameter head mounting transmitters are for PT100 RTD's, Thermocouple Types J, K and T, as well as for Potentiometer and mV inputs
- Model 9600 Loop Powered Isolators are for isolating 4-20mA circuits to prevent ground loops and protect sensitive electronics against surges
- There are units with 1 or 2 isolators in the rail-mount housing mirroring the current into a maximum 500Ω load with 1KV galvanic isolation