The fully digital self-checking tank level indicator has no moving or corrosive parts.
The switching levels are programmed into the solid state sensors by means of a computer and display the tank levels as well as provide relay outputs.
The displays for the tank level indicator are available in panel-mounted, surface-mounted or rail-mounted options.
Key features of the tank level indicator include:
- No floats or moving parts
- Non-corrosive materials
- Microprocessor control
- Self-integrity checking
- Sunlight viewable LED displays
- Easy to fit to new or existing tanks
- Panel, surface or rail mount displays
- Fully encapsulated electronics 2, 4 or 6 relay outputs for level control
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- C-Tick EMC compliant
- Made in Australia