Instrotech Australia offers a miniature space-saving 92 x 92 x 26mm DIN rail mount range of universal programmable transmitters.
Configuration and field calibration is done on Model 9000 programmable transmitters via a notebook computer or desktop PC using free user-friendly software available from Instrotech’s website.
The programmable transmitter offers complete 3-way isolation between power supply, input and output.
The inputs are programmable to accept thermocouple types J, K, N, R, S, T and W5, RTD types PT100 or Ni100, mV up to 52mV, 0-20mA/ 4-20mA inputs, volt inputs up to 10V, potentiometer inputs as well as frequency inputs from NPN/ PNP proximity switches.
Integral 2-wire transmitter power is supplied as standard with the unit as well as a precision reference for potentiometer inputs.
The programmable transmitter meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI as well as Low Voltage directives.
The analogue output is programmable for 0-20mA / 4-20mA or 0-10V output.
RS232 communications is standard with DIGIbus protocol.
Key features of the universal programmable transmitter include:
- DIN rail mount 92 x 92 x 26mm enclosure
- Fully programmable via a notebook or desktop PC
- Low cost, high performance design
- Complete 3-way isolation between power, input and output
- Input types J, K, N, R, S, T, W5, PT100, Ni100, mV, 0/4-20mA, 0-10V, frequency, potentiometer
- 0-10V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA analogue output with programmable zero and span
- RS232 serial communications standard with DIGIbus protocol
- Optional RS485 communications
- Wide ranging 95 to 265V auxiliary supply
- 3001-P: Two alarms setpoints with solid-state relays
- 3002: RS485 communications capability
- 3004-P: One alarm setpoint with solid-state relay.