Instrotech Australia offers Model 4001 4-digit LED universal programmable process indicator designed for most process variables with analogue and digital inputs.
This high accuracy, high-quality programmable process indicator is designed for accurate measurement and display of pressure, level, flow, frequency, DC voltages or currents, counting and speed.
Options include linearisation, analogue or serial output and up to four alarm setpoints.
The process indicator’s display and analogue output is rangeable from the front pushbuttons.
Excitation is standard and link selectable for 2-wire or 3-wire transmitters, encoders and potentiometer input.
The programmable process indicator meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI as well as Low Voltage directives.
Input types of the programmable process indicator:
- 0 - 20 mA
- 4 - 20 mA
- 0 - 200 mV
- 0 - 2 V
- 0 - 10 V (includes 0 - 5V and 1 - 5V)
- 0 - 20 V
- Potentiometer, 2 kΩ minimum
- 0.2 - 40,000 Hz, Counts or Frequency
- NPN, PNP, NAMUR or Contact Closure for Counts and Frequency
Key features include:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure 147mm deep
- -1999 to 9999 counts
- 14.2mm bright red LED display (optional green)
- 24 volt supply for 2- or 3-wire transmitters
- Low cost, high performance design
- Touch button ranging and setpoints
- Process inputs, frequency and counting functions
- Keypad lockout
- 'Plug and Play' feature available with selected options
- Analogue output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 communications option