Available from Instrotech Australia , the model 6013 self contained belt weigher system is an easy to use, affordable indicator for belt weighing applications with all the features of more expensive units.
Instrotech model 6013 belt weigher systems are compact and waterproof with an IP65 rated aluminium protective enclosure. They feature a bright red full five digit LED display measuring 20mm high and terminations that include load cell input, encoder input and totaliser reset input. Excitation for load cells is included with these belt weigher systems, as is a 24V DC power supply for the shaft encoder, or other speed pick-up.
The stable bridge excitation output voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations, while the precision front end circuitry ensures high stability and accuracy for the millivolt inputs from the load cells in the weigh belt system.
A key feature of these belt weigher systems is the calibration method. Pre-calibrated ranges may be allocated zero and full-scale values, which may then be adjusted on site to allow for deadweight or back balance offset and single point span calibration. This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and low voltage directives.
Additional features of model 6013 belt weigher systems include:
- low cost, high performance design
- touch button ranging and setpoint adjustment
- flow rate isolated analog output with programmable zero and span
- 10 V load cell excitation with sense feedback included as standard
- 18 - 24 V power supply for shaft encoders included as standard
- RS232 standard or RS485 (EIA-485) serial interface optional.