Now available from Instrotech Australia , the Model 4003 LED Universal Temperature Indicator is ideal for use in applications where temperature needs to be controlled and displayed.
Built to a low cost, high performance design, these high accuracy, high quality temperature indicators feature a 14.2mm high, four digit, bright red, LED display and are touch button programmable.
Designed for the accurate measurement and display of temperature from thermocouple types J, K, N, R, S, T, W5 and from PT100 RTD's in ºC, ºF or K, this temperature indicator's internal micro-controller accurately linearises the thermocouple and RTD signals.
Available options for these temperature indicators include, but are not limited to:
- programmable analog output
- single, dual, three and four alarms
- peak hold
- RS232 or RS485 communication outputs
- 'plug and play' feature
- analog output option with programmable zero and span
- additional thermocouple types and RTD's
- keypad lock.