Calog-Loop II is a handheld calibrator with functions to install and maintain all powered and non-powered milliamp loops. Its small size, rugged design, rubber protective boot, high precision and Li-ion long-lasting rechargeable battery pack makes it ideal for industrial field calibration.
Data may be logged to the removable SD card in CSV format, with user-selectable data fields and timebase. Logged data may also be retrieved via the USB port. This handheld calibrator meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of Calog-Loop II handheld calibrator:
- Small, rugged, handheld with a protective rubber cover
- Graphic display of measured value, percent and battery status
- Measure, source and simulate 0-24 mA with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
- Linear, Flow and Valve stroking functions
- Increment, Step, Auto Step and Ramp modes
- Measure 32V with 0.005% accuracy and 1mV resolution
- Calog-Loop II handheld calibrator has a continuity test function
- Calog-Loop II handheld calibrator has Trend logging with programmable timebase
- Data logging to removable SD card with time and date
- USB port for access to logged data
- Displays values in mA and % or % and mA
- Programmable auto-off, restart at last setting and selectable display resolution
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack with 'fuel gauge' chip
- Carry case, charger and test leads supplied as standard
Calog-Loop II handheld calibrator is available from Instrotech Australia .