Calog-LC load cell portable calibrators, brought to you by Instrotech , are unique instruments for testing load cells, system measurement and simulation, load cell measurement and simulation and isolated retransmission.
Calog portable load cell calibrators are hand-held units, quick and easy to set-up and use, have simple to follow graphic displays, plus on-board connection diagrams. All units have built-in rechargeable NiMH battery to ensure long field operation and 'fuel gauge' battery management technology which measures battery current and voltage to control the ideal fast and trickle charge rates. Calog calibrator units have the user-friendly 'key-per-digit' function to simplify numeric selection by means of five individual up/down keys.
Calog load cell portable calibrators are supplied in a durable case with cables and mains charger with a non-slip rubber boot for the UL94 V-O flame retardant ABS plastic IP54 dust and splash proof housing. Local calibration facilities are available from Instrotech or an approved laboratory via the factory supplied calibration access code.
Load cell, amplifier and system testing and calibration may now be done using a single instrument.
• Test Load Cell - wiring, zero balance, input and output impedance, balance - and balance +
• Insulation Test - 50V test of screen and housing, 0 to 5000 Mohms
• Measure mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
• Measure mV and Mass - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
• Source mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
• Source mV and Mass - with excitation Measure or Set, mV, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
• Source Mass and mV - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, mV, measure mA On or Off
• Simulate mA - outputs isolated mA, 0 - 20mA
• Simulate mA and Mass - isolated 0/4 - 20mA, units of mass, zero and span
• Simulate Mass and mA - units of mass, isolated 0/4 - 20mA , zero and span
• Settings - customises auto Off, backlighting, mains filter, battery info, sound On or Off, auto recall and splash screen
• Help - shows wiring diagrams for the various Test, Measure, Source and Simulate functions
• Convert - conversion tables from kg, g, t, ton, tonUK, lb, or oz to any other unit
Features of portable calibrators:
• Small, rugged, handheld with a protective rubber cover
• Graphic display of measured value, percent and battery status
• Measure, source and simulate 0-30mA with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
• Measure, source and simulate -4.5 to 35.000mV with 0.005% accuracy and 0.001V resolution
• Measure 20V with 0.005% accuracy and 0.01V resolution
• Measure 0 to 2000.0 ohms with 0.1 ohms resolution
• Trend logging with programmable timebase
• Displays values in mA and unist of mass
• Programmable auto-off, restart at last setting and selectable display resolution
• NiMH battery pack with 'fuel gauge' chip
• User adjustable excitation voltage
• Carry case, charger and test leads supplied as standard
• 2 year guarantee, excluding batteries