The stable bridge excitation voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations.
The precision measuring front-end circuit ensures high accuracy and stability.
A digital filtering feature allows for stable displays in noisy systems.
Options in the LED load cell weighing indicator include programmable analogue output, alarm setpoints up to 4 relays, peak or valley hold and RS232 or RS485 communications among others.
A key feature of the programmable LED load cell weighing indicator is the calibration method.
The weighing indicator may be pre-calibrated without load cell connections for zero and full scale values, and onsite calibration may be done subsequently for deadweight offset and span calibration (single point test weight trim).
The LED load cell weighing indicator meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI as well as Low Voltage directives.
Key features include:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure
- -1999 to 9999 counts
- Programmable front keypad
- Simple onsite calibration for deadweight and single point span calibration
- 14.2mm height bright red LED display (optional green)
- 4-wire bipolar excitation with sense
- Suitable for 1 mV/V, 2 mV/V, 3 mV/V and 10 mV/V bridges
- Low cost, high performance design
- Auto tare/ auto zero function standard
- Analogue output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 bus communication option