Model 5004 is a 5 digit (-199999 to 199999) LED Load Cell Indicator designed for mV inputs from load cells, strain gauges and strain gauge pressure transmitters. The stable bridge excitation voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations. The precision measuring front-end circuit ensures high accuracy and stability. Digital filtering and programmable display increment allow for steady high count readings. Options for the Load Cell Indicator include programmable analog output, alarm setpoints with up to 4 relays, peak or valley hold, serial communications, and many more.
A feature of this programmable load cell indicator / controller is the calibration method. The instrument may be pre-calibrated without load cell connections for zero and full scale values, and then on-site calibration may be done for deadweight offset and span calibration (single point test weight trim). This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of LED Load Cell Indicators:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure
- -199999 to 199999 counts
- Front keypad programmable
- Simple on-site calibration for deadweight and single point span calibration
- 14.2 mm height bright red LED display (optional green)
- 4-wire bipolar excitation with sense
- Suitable for 1 mV/V, 2 mV/V, 3 mV/V and 10 mV/V bridges
- Low cost - high performance design
- Auto tare / auto zero function standard
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 bus communication option.
Model 5004 LED Load Cell Indicator is available from Instrotech Australia .