Calog-Pro, available from Instrotech, is a handheld calibrator ideal for testing, installing and calibrating most process control and PLC based systems. Its main functions are as a precision calibrator and measuring device for Voltage, Current, Pulses and Frequency. Calog-Pro is extremely versatile and has a trend feature that is useful for graphing profiles. With the tracking feature turned on it can replace industrial equipment in an emergency as a temperature, pressure or level transmitter.
This unit can measure, source, and simultaneously measure and source, V, mA, mV along with frequency, pulses, and counts. The small size, rugged design, rubber protective boot, high precision and nickel metal hydride battery pack makes it ideal for industrial field calibration. This instrument is CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI compliant.
• Measure, source and simulate 0-24 milliAmps with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microAmp resolution
• Measure 32V with 0.005% accuracy and 1mV resolution
• Increment, step, ramp or valve stroking
• Trend logging with programmable time-base
• Displays values in mA and % or % and mA
• Measure and source -10 to 100 mV with 0.01% accuracy and 1mV resolution
• Measure and source frequency from 0 to 20kHz
• Measure and source counts up to 8 digits (99 999 999)
• Simultaneously measure and source all mA, mV and V combinations, non-isolated
• Built-in 24V power supply
• Continuity test function
• Covers most requirements of PLC and SCADA applications
• Carry case, charger and test leads supplied as standard
• 2 year guarantee (batteries not included)