INSTROTECH’S Calog range of calibrators has been extended with the launch of the load cell version.
This unique instrument allows for testing load cells, system measurement and simulation, load cell measurement and simulation and isolated retransmission.
Calog handheld calibrators have built-in rechargeable NiMH battery to ensure long field operation and 'fuel gauge' battery management technology to control the ideal fast and trickle charge rates.
Calog-LC has the user-friendly 'key-per-digit' function to simplify numeric selection by means of five individual up/down keys, simple to follow graphic displays, plus on-board connection diagrams. Load cell, amplifier and system testing and calibration may now be done using a single precision instrument.
* Test load cell - wiring, zero balance, input and output impedance, balance negative and balance positive, for 4-wire and 6-wire load cells
* Insulation test - 50V test of screen and housing, 0 to 5,000MΩ
* Measure mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
* Measure mV and mass - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
* Source mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
* Source mV and mass - with excitation Measure or Set, mV, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
* Source mass and mV - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, mV, measure mA On or Off
* Simulate mA - outputs isolated mA, 0 - 20mA
* Simulate mA and mass - isolated 0/4 - 20mA, units of mass, zero and span
* Simulate mass and mA - units of mass, isolated 0/4 - 20mA, zero and span
* Settings - customises auto Off, backlighting, mains filter, sound On or Off, battery info, auto recall settings
* Help - shows wiring diagrams for the various test, measure, source and simulate functions
* Convert - conversion tables from kg, g, t, tonne, tonUK, lb, or oz to any other unit.
Calog-LC is supplied in a durable case with cables and mains charger with a non-slip rubber boot for the UL94 V-O flame retardant ABS plastic IP54 dust and splash proof housing.
Local calibration facilities are available from Instrotech or an approved laboratory via factory supplied calibration access codes.