Instrotech Australia offers the Calog-Loop II, a handheld loop calibrator with functions to install and maintain all powered and non-powered milliamp loops.
The small size, rugged design, rubber protective boot, high precision and Li-ion long-lasting rechargeable battery pack make the handheld loop calibrators ideal for industrial field calibration.
Data may be logged to the removable SD card in CSV format with user-selectable data fields and timebase. Logged data may also be retrieved via the USB port.
The handheld loop calibrator meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI as well as Low Voltage requirements.
Key features of the handheld portable calibrators include:
- Small, rugged, handheld calibration devices with a protective rubber cover
- Graphic display of measured value, percent and battery status
- Measures, sources and simulates 0-24 mA with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
- Linear, Flow and Valve stroking functions
- Increment, Step, Auto Step and Ramp modes
- Measures 32V with 0.005% accuracy and 1mV resolution
- Continuity test function
- Trend logging with programmable timebase
- Data logging to removable SD card with time and date
- USB port for access to logged data
- Displays values in mA and % or % and mA
- Programmable auto-off, restart at last setting and selectable display resolution
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack with 'fuel gauge' chip
- Carry case, charger and test leads supplied as standard
- 2-year material and workmanship guarantee (excludes batteries)