Calog-TEMP is a hand-held calibrator made for testing, measuring and calibrating all thermocouple and RTD based systems.
Calog-TEMP’s small size, rugged design, rubber protective boot, high precision, logging facility and long-lasting re-chargeable battery pack makes it suitable to industrial field calibration.
Data may be logged to the removable SD card in CSV format, with user-selectable data fields and timebase. Local calibration facilities are available from Instrotech Australia or an approved laboratory via factory supplied calibration access code.
The features of hand-held calibrator include:
- Small, rugged, handheld with a protective rubber cover
- Graphic display of measured value, percent and battery status
- Measure, source and simulate 0-24mA with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
- Continuity test function
- Trend logging with programmable timebase
- Datalogging to SD card with programmable fields and timers
- Displays values in mA and % or % and mA
- Programmable auto-off, restart at last setting and selectable display resolution
- Measure and source types K, J, T, B, R, S, E, N, U and L thermocouples
- Configurable internal or manual cold-junction compensation
- Accuracy better than 0.01% of FS excluding CJ errors and TC errors with 0.1°C resolution
- Measure and source Pt50, Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100 and Ni120
- Simultaneously source thermocouples or RTDs and measure mA
- Measure and source Ohms and RTD in 2, 3 or 4-wire configurations
- Measure and source -10 to 100 mV with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microvolt resolution
- Measure and source 0 to 24mA with 0.02% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
- °C, °F, Kelvin or Rankine
- Lithium Ion battery pack with fuel gauge chip
- Built-in 24V transmitter power supply
- Carry case, charger and test leads supplied as standard
Calog-TEMP is available from Instrotech Australia.