Model 5013 is a self-contained, easy-to-use LED indicator for belt weighing applications. All the features of more expensive systems are included in one belt weigher indicator. The indicator features a full 5 digit LED display (-199999 to 199999).
Terminations to the instrument include load cell input, encoder input and totaliser reset input. Excitation for load cells is included as is a 24V DC supply for the shaft encoder or other speed pick-up. The stable bridge excitation output voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations. The precision front-end circuitry ensures high stability and accuracy for the millivolt inputs from the load cells in the weigh belt system.
Options for the belt weighers include analog output for external feed rate control, up to four alarms, pulse output for external totalised weight, RS232 or RS485 communications, plus many others.
A feature of this programmable indicator / controller is the calibration method. Pre-calibrated ranges may be allocated zero and full-scale values and these may be adjusted on site to allow for deadweight or back-balance offset and single point span calibration (test weight trim). This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives. It is available from Instrotech Australia .
Features of Model 5013 belt weighers :
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure, 147mm deep
- -199999 to 199999 counts display
- 14.2mm high bright red LED display
- Low cost - high performance design
- Touch button ranging and setpoint adjustment
- 10 V (-5V to +5V) load cell excitation with sense feedback included as standard
- Excitation power for up to three load cells standard
- 18 - 24 V power supply for shaft encoders included as standard
- Flow rate analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 or RS485 communications option