Instant Access Sales, the master dealer for UpRight Powered Access, has received its first shipment of the new model speed level auto leveling elevating work platform scissor lifts.
Uprights' model range is growing rapidly and the world renowned speed level in production for more than 15 years, was one of the first models to benefit from a renewed focus and major investment on quality and innovation.
The speed level has the unique ability to level itself without requiring outriggers. The 13 degree slopes are flattened by the speed level system, this feature alone is a significant safety and productivity benefit for users of access equipment.
Additionally speed level can drive fully elevated on sloped surfaces, decreasing project job times for applications including tunnel projects and car park ramps. The speed level has a rapidly growing user base including shed builders, rental companies, and the construction and mining industry.
The already unique leveling scissor lift model includes improvements in key areas such as:
- New model Perkins engines, for compliance to new emission regulations and ease of maintenance.
- New larger capacity higher pressure capability front and rear hydraulic wheel motors.
- Redesigned and simplified single piece hydraulic manifold block, resulting in fewer parts, less heat build up due to reduced resistance to flow and increased efficiency.
- Introduction of fully automatic “one touch” leveling system “ITT” access industry tested and supported.
- All fasteners are metric & all hydraulic hoses now BSP, streamlining maintenance and service requirements.