Inspexi-Universal CMM Metrology is offering CMM Programming services in the following CMM software:
- Geopack and 3DTOL
There are 5 types of CMM Programming services it offers:
These are designed to cover different types of customer needs
They vary from;
- Generic CMM programming (designed for high volume long and short runs),
- 'CMM Replacement Service'-where by we will step in, to take the place of your existing programmer if they are out sick, etc.
- Inspexi also provides 'Portable CMM Manual Inspection',
- 'CMM Reverse Engineering' and
- 'CMM Batch Inspection'
Inspexi undertakes all types of CMM inspection. This is carried out at your own site, using your own equipment. The CMM inspection services include:
- First off inspection
- Prototype inspection
- Batch inspection
- Even includes First Article Inspection Reports (FAI)
Inspexi can undertake all CMM Programming contract work. Its CMM Programming contract work covers short and long term contract. This is usually between 1 and 6 months, however Inspexi will try to undertake any length of contract to suit your requirements.
Inspexi-Universal CMM Metrology is a provider of portable CMM services. The company’s services include:
- Portable 3D CAD measurements
- 3D CAD or drawing measurement with clients CMM
- Software: PC-DMIS
- Mitutoyo GEOPAK and 3DTOL
CMM training in Mitutoyo Geopak, PC-DMIS and DelcamPowerInspect.
In addition, Inspexi is a national dealer of the CMM Rayco fixturing.