The WAM screw conveyor range includes:
- ED: Extracting Screw Feeders
- ES: Cement Screw Feeders
- ESV: Volumetric Cement Screw Feeders
- HT: High Temperature Screw Conveyors
- PR: Tubular Ribbon Flight Screw Conveyors
- SVE: Vertical Screw Conveyors
- CLO: Trough Screw Conveyors
- CAO: Tubular Trough Screw Conveyors
- DO: Screw Feeders with Agitator
- SSC: Shaftless Screw Conveyors
- MBF: Micro Screw Conveyors
- CX: Stainless Steel Screw Conveyors
- TUS: Heavy Duty Tubular Screw Conveyors
Many of the WAM screw conveyor options are modular for ease of assembly and maintenance.
The unique WAM components include bearing assemblies, hanger bearings and dedicated drives.
The WAM Universal Input Chute is a domed double flange, which enables a degree of directional flexibility during installation. This is particularly useful when fitting a new screw conveyor to an existing plant.
Inquip offers the technical expertise to review the existing conveying application and determine the most suitable design for a screw conveyor.
Inquip offers detailed design, drafting and implementation services for the WAM screw conveyor range to ensure a cost-effective solution for specific bulk material handling requirements.