Industrial Kinder Materials Handling Products from Inquip
Alumina ceramic discs deliver high wear resistance
The Kinder range of Anti Wear Materials handling products are designed to reduce wear to chute and hopper surfaces and assist with material flow propagation.
- Ceramic wear plates offer excellent impact resistance as ceramic discs are bound to a matrix of rubber which dampens the impact
- Ideal for high abrasion applications
The Superskirt Belt Skirting from Kinder features a low co-efficient of friction and pliable moulded section which effectively reduces the pressure on the belt to maintain the seal.
- Constructed from polyurethane which will not stick, eliminating damage and product build up between the rubber belt and rubber skirt
Inquip provides N and M grade, heat, oil and flame resistant and anti-static rubber and pvc belting in a comprehensive range of sizes.
- Fully vulcanised belts are made to order and guaranteed not to delaminate
- Inquip also provides repair equipment to maintain and repair all types of belting
Ensure perfect alignment and longevity with Kinder Conveyor Rollers and conveyor tracking products.
- Traditional steel conveyor rollers and support frames designed to deliver superior strength and impact resistance for heavy duty applications
- Conveyor tracking materials greatly reduce the risk of potential belt damage by correcting alignment with the use of centring rollers, belt edge trackers and Reverse-V alignment idlers
Improve workplace safety with a comprehensive range of Kinder Equipment Safety and Materials Handling products. The range includes:
- Return Idlers Guards, Motor Guards, Metal Detectors and Magnetic Separators
Kinder Transfer Supports provide much needed support at the transfer point of hoppers.
- Reduce belt damage and dust leaks while increasing service the life of the conveyor
- K-Sure Belt Transfer Supports are ideal for small low duty to heavy duty conveyor transfer applications
- Load Zone belt supports feature a low friction rubber backed flat surface ideal for heavy duty transfer points
Related Inquip News