Two instanitzers are currently available for trial and/or rental from Inox Fabrications Australia . These units quickly dissolve, dilute, disperse, rehydrate viscous solids, semi solids and powders into liquids producing consistent aqueous solutions.
The 150L and 300L Instantizers feature a specially designed impeller system which combined with an appropriate vessel shape, produce a high level of turbulence to dissolve and disperse almost any food product in the most efficient and thorough manner available.
Inox Instantizers can dissolve soluble products in less than 5 minutes for complete hydration, total liquefaction and no ‘burn-on’ as with conventional systems.
Designed and manufactured in Australia to the highest standards, the Inox Instantizers are available with either direct coupled motordrive or in a low line design with motor mounted to side of unit.
Inox engineers will personally assist to optimize customers’ design, installation and maintenance requirements of these instantizers.
Some optional features include:
- Custom designed instantisers are available.
- In-line operation allowing continuous addition of ingredients from the top with continuous discharge from the agitator element.
- C.I.P. spray head assembly.
- Standard mechanical shaft seal arrangement or ‘flush’ seal type.
- Two impeller sizes.
- Swept surface agitator for further processing of the product.
- Heat transfer surface with cavity plate walls & bottom for heating or cooling.
- Insulated tank body with 50mm heavy density fibreglass cased in stainless steel.
- Available finishes: 304 or 316 S/S construction finished to meet food industry standards.