Inox Fabrications design and manufacture food industry specific belt and modular conveyors.
The number one recommendation to processors when selecting sanitary equipment is that the machinery should be "cleanable to a microbiological level."
Food equipment and particularly belt conveyors must be constructed to ensure effective and efficient cleaning of the equipment over its life span.
Along with this the equipment should allow for no product or liquid collection: that hollow areas of equipment, such as frames and rollers, must be eliminated whenever possible or permanently sealed: that equipment parts should be free of niches: and that the equipment must perform so it "does not contribute to unsanitary conditions or the harbourage and growth of bacteria."
The inclined troughed belt conveyor is with infeed/outfeed chutes and removable side guides. Belt is fitted and supplied by Rydell Industries.
The conveyor lower infeed chute is designed to minimise product spillage and is easily removable for cleaning.
Belt scrapers at both ends of the conveyor assist with reducing further product waste and also minimises cleaning time.
Troughed belt conveyor features include:
- 304 SS or 316 SS, food grade finish
- Hygienic endless belt
- Open belt construction for total cleaning access – There are no closed or hard to get at pockets along the length of the conveyor and the belt is accessible from both sides for proper cleaning, thus reducing the risk of bacterial growth caused by food remains after cleaning processes
- Bottom infeed chute is easily removable without the use of any tools for cleaning
- Motors are epoxy painted
- Adjustable and removable belt scraper blades
- Removable side trough guides
- Variable speed drives