Inox Fabrications Australia’s open top bottom drive mixer has been purpose built for small batch mixing requirements, especially applications in food industries.
The agitator drive for the bottom drive mixer is located underneath the mixer and away from the limited operator space on the top of the unit. This separation ensures more space is available for production additions often required for food mixing.
The hygienic design of the bottom drive mixer, also ensures that it is safe and suitable for a range of food industry mixing applications.
Other key benefits and features of Inox Fabrications Australia’s bottom drive mixer includes:
- large opening on top for production additions
- convenient inspection port
- simple removable top for ease of use
- heating coil or dimple plate can be heated
- uses scraper blade mixing techniques for heat transfer
- available with built in clean in place (CIP) sprayball for easy cleaning and maintenance
Special finishes can also be applied to the bottom drive mixers on request for special mixing processes and applications. However, standard mixers come in 120 or 180 grit, and mirror finishes.