Inox 300L Instantisers from Inox Fabrications Australia rapidly dissolve and disperse viscous solids, semi solids and powders more effectively. A specially designed impellor system combined with an appropriate vessel shape, produce a high level of turbulence to dissolve and disperse almost any food product in the most efficient and thorough manner available.
These Inox 300L instantisers can dissolve soluble products in less than 5 minutes for complete hydration, total liquefaction and no ‘burn-on’ as with conventional systems. Inox 300L instantisers can be optimised according to the design, installation and maintenance requirements of the customer.
Inox 300L Instantisers can be used in the following applications:
- Dissolve: Stabilising gums and emulsifiers such as sugar, CMC, guar and gelatine. Hard or frozen products such as butter, frozen cream, caseinates, juice concentrates and whey solids, sugar, dextrose and lactose
- Dilute: Products such as tomato paste for sauces or concentrated fruit purees for pastries and puddings.
- Disperse: Powders such as flour or cocoa powder
- De-aerate: Rework ice cream for re-use or refreeze
- Rehydrate: Powdered eggs, milk, whey, and potato for dips and batters
Inox 300L Instantisers have the following options:
- Custom designed instantisers are available
- In-line operation allowing continuous addition of ingredients from the top with continuous discharge from the agitator element
- C.I.P. spray head assembly
- Standard mechanical shaft seal arrangement or ‘flush’ seal type
- Two impellor sizes
- Swept surface agitator for further processing of the product
- Heat transfer surface with cavity plate walls and bottom for heating or cooling
- Insulated tank body with 50mm heavy density fibreglass cased in stainless steel
Inox 300L Instantisers are available in the following sizes: Capacities from 100L to 5000L are available with either direct coupled motor drive or in a low line design with motor mounted to side of unit.
Inox 300L Instantisers are available with the following finishes:
- 304 or 316 S/S construction finished to meet food industry standards
- 120 Grit polished
- 180 Grit polished
- Glass Bead
Inox Fabrications Australia have a new 300L Instantisers demo unit available for trials and testing purposes of product mixing requirements.