GS1net is endorsed by the Australian healthcare, and food and liquor industries for Global Data Synchronisation (GDS).
How does your existing EANnet middleware support:
- New product development/introduction processes?
- Approval workflow for controlling data accuracy and consistency?
- Management of images and attachments?
- Is GS1net the opportunity for improvement?
Innovit’s iICE Product Data Manager (PDM) systems will support both EANnet and the new GS1net data pool (GDSN).
iICE PDM solutions are designed to assist companies with their catalogue migration to GS1net, as well as provide users with a set of powerful product data management tools.
iICE can be used to centralise and streamline the maintenance of ALL product-related data - images, point of sale collateral, reports, formulation, pricing, nutritional data, MSDS etc.
iICE solutions help you to achieve:
- Control and validation of product data at point of entry
- Single repository of accurate and consistent product master data
- Internal control for New Product Introduction (NPI) processes
- Flexibility to support business-specific data fields or attributes, including images and attachments
- Reduction in the cost of maintaining product data – minimise errors and duplication