SRC Coated Biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film from Innovia Films provides excellent optical properties and wide sealing ranges. It is a shrink tightening acrylic coated BOPP film for naked collation.
SRC Coated BOPP film exhibits unique, controlled and balanced shrinkage.
Both sides of the film are receptive to inks without the need for corona treatment. In addition, it is coated on both sides with aqueous acrylic (chlorine free) dispersion.
SRC Coated BOPP film is suitable for use as a carton, naked collation or bundle overwrap in the tobacco or other packaging industries where a pleasing appearance, aroma barrier and wrap tightness are required.
- Controlled and balanced shrinkage
- Excellent optical properties
- Overcomes film relaxation problems
- Low sealing threshold and broad sealing range on both sides
- Both sides of the film are receptive to inks, adhesives and tear-tapes