Innovia Films has introduced the recent addition to its Propaream portfolio: an easy open packaging film, Propaream T710EO, designed to address the need for increased consumer convenience in the fast moving cut-size paper market.
Transparent filmic wrap for cut-size paper is a continuing trend, driven by the need for packaging to stand out in retail displays and convey an image of quality.
Increasingly, the wrapping of a ream of cut-size paper needs to enable brand differentiation and ease of identification, whilst providing adequate protection of the product and good machine performance.
For a number of years, Innovia Films has supplied a clear, glossy, acrylic coated OPP film Propaream T710, which meets these requirements.
Propaream T710EO takes this to the next level and offers consumers the ability to open their reams of paper effortlessly and quickly thanks to the tear lines applied along the length of the packs.
The tear lines feature provides time saving benefits particularly suited to this fast moving segment, ensuring that reams are rapidly fed by operatives into larger model photo-copying machines.
“The development of Propaream T710EO is another ideal example of Innovia Films responding to market demand and adding value to an existing product in our range to offer our customers something new and ideal,” said Marc de Roeck, Innovia Films’ market development manager - packaging.
Benefits for customers choosing Propaream T710EO include:
- Identification of paper colour due to transparency
- Maximum visual impact on retailers’ shelves
- Brand differentiation and ease of identification
- Removal of glues, cleaner packing operation and elimination of potential risks of contamination
- Large operating window and high speed packaging; optimum film feed; clean and easy cutting
- Maintained product quality
- Product integrity and prevention of moisture ingress and transit protection