InnoFuture 2008 is to be held from 9 - 10 September 2008 at the Sebel Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia.
InnoFuture is a forum for managers and thinkers across the entire organisation. It was developed in response to the growing need for practical, accountable tools and answers to aid in fast tracking innovation which now depends on the integration of social, economic and environmental objectives in the global context.
InnoFuture 2008 will present a holistic way of thinking about innovation. It brings together latest models, systems and strategies to create and manage competitive and innovative organisations and people. It is about knowledge transfer for businesses and organisations.
InnoFuture features the following:
- Global innovators
- Latest innovation models and tools applied by innovative companies
- Trends in sustainable and strategic innovation
- Innovation DNA analysed
- Network of innovative companies and people
- Tom Wujec, Autodesk, Alias (Canada), Return on Imagination
- Hunter Lovins, Natural Capitalism (USA), Drivers of Change
- Nathan Shedroff, California College of the Arts (USA), Experience Design
- Rob Schade, Strategyn (USA), What Customers Want
- Mehrdad Baghai, Alchemy Partners, Granularity of Growth
- Dr Terry Cutler, National Innovation Review, Chair
- David Thodey, Telstra, Technology and Innovation Helix
- Gian Taralli, Johnson & Johnson (Brazil), Energizing Innovative Culture
- Peter Williams, Deloitte, Collaboration 21st Century Style – Speed to global markets
Welcome and special addresses:
- Hon Gavin Jennings, Minister for Innovation, Victoria