SSA Global has introduced SSA Marketing 7.0, a marketing application suite designed to seamlessly integrate inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
SSA Marketing 7.0 is the first major SSA Customer Relationship Management (SSA CRM) upgrade since SSA Global acquired CRM provider Epiphany in late 2005.
The new solution introduces significant, customer driven enhancements to help companies optimise interactions with customers across multiple inbound and outbound channels.
SSA Marketing 7.0 provides marketers unparalleled, new levels of sophistication and ease of use through the introduction of strategic enhancements in the following areas:
* Customer Strategy Groups: SSA Marketing 7.0 helps marketers optimise campaign effectiveness by allowing them to enforce sophisticated real-time decisioning strategies by customer segment. It also provides the flexibility to continuously test and improve campaign results using a champion/challenger approach.
* Advanced Real-Time Analytics: SSA Marketing 7.0 provides customers sophisticated options for learning and decision-making across time, channels and customer segments. This allows for continuous and ongoing improvement to real-time data mining results and enables higher acceptance rates.
* Improved User-interface: SSA Marketing 7.0 offers customers an improved user interface, making it easier to import data from individual desktop applications and apply it immediately for campaign selection or reporting.
* Integration with Statistical Models: SSA Marketing 7.0 enables organisations to leverage existing analytical models to further improve campaign results.
* Rules enhancements: SSA Marketing 7.0 makes it possible for marketers to more quickly and efficiently define business rules. It also introduces new constructs that enable organisations to represent complex, hierarchical customer profiles more effectively.
* Performance and Scalability enhancements: SSA Marketing 7.0 delivers improved query speed, faster campaign execution, parallel data loading and effective mart compression, all of which can significantly improve application performance and scalability.
* New and improved reporting interface: SSA Marketing 7.0 provides more control over report formatting and presentation and helps efficiently generate reports for C-level executives.
SSA Marketing 7.0 has been designed to meet the marketing needs of companies in targeted strategic vertical industries including financial services, insurance, telecommunications, retail, hospitality, travel and leisure, wholesale and manufacturing.