SSA Global has announced the availability in Australia and New Zealand of the SSA Corporate Performance Management (CPM) suite.
SSA CPM is a single-source, enterprise-wide performance management solution with extensive integration to SSA Global core enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications.
Powered by Cognosâ, SSA CPM allows companies to monitor and analyse performance, recalibrate plans and respond immediately to changing market conditions.
And SSA Global provides the only pre-packaged integration of SSA ERP applications with Cognos solutions, dramatically reducing implementation time.
"We are pleased with the breadth and depth of integration that SSA Global has brought to the Cognos CPM solution," said Swayne Hill, managing director at Cognos Australia/New Zealand.
"CPM is the future of business intelligence. SSA Global is one of the first partners to leverage Cognos' comprehensive framework for CPM to provide a full suite of software and services to meet their customers' emerging CPM needs."
SSA CPM delivers a new blend of technology and processes that enable companies to actively monitor and measure performance.
Components within SSA CPM work together to communicate corporate and strategic goals throughout the enterprise as well as analyse performance against those goals, providing the understanding needed to continuously recalibrate plans.
Key components of the suite include:
SSA Enterprise Planning
* SSA Planning Manager - provides immediate insight into future operating performance for all levels of the organisation, across all lines of business including sales, marketing, manufacturing, human resources and finance.
* SSA Financial Manager - Provides integration between SSA ERP applications (SSA BPCS, SSA Infinium, SSA Masterpiece, SSA PRMS) and Cognos.
SSA Enterprise Scorecarding
* SSA Metrics Manager - provides a complete enterprise-wide performance management environment for the creation, management, presentation and delivery of critical metrics to every desktop.
* SSA Visualiser - provides interactive multi-metrics dashboards based on SSA Metrics Manager and other complex business data. Using various data sources, SSA Visualiser creates charts, maps and other visualisations to communicate trends and relationships.
SSA Enterprise BI
* SSA Enterprise Analytics - Provides prepackaged, extensible applications to transform operational data into consistent, reliable information optimised for reporting and analysis. Seven enterprise analytics are available individually or in combinations to provide an integrated data warehouse.
The enterprise analytics suite includes: sales analysis, general ledger analysis, accounts receivable analysis, accounts payable analysis, inventory analysis, procurement analysis and asset management analysis.
* SSA BI Jumpstarts - Provides pre-built catalogues and report templates for ad hoc query, report generation and analysis - directly against SSA ERP applications.