Infor , a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers introduces their next generation financial management solution.
Infor FMS SunSystems Enterprise features superior usability, greater reporting capabilities and smart integration to additional application products.
Delivering new user experience, real-time in-context operational intelligence and collaboration, Infor FMS SunSystems Enterprise provides a single solution to help financial managers access information quickly, manage internal change to their business, remain compliant with changing regulatory environments and grow globally in any market.
The financial management solution’s superior capabilities help reduce costs, shorten financial close processes, achieve data consistency, enforce global financial standards and processes as well as improve financial transparency.
Key features of Infor FMS SunSystems Enterprise:
- New consumer grade user experience based on Microsoft Sharepoint called Infor Workspace
- Infor Workspace provides a consistent look and feel with a single sign-on, unified navigation and in-context collaboration to multiple Infor applications
- Simplifies financial management, saves time and increases usability
- Web-based user interface provides cost-effective remote access, streamlines processes, makes information available when needed and reduces time to complete financial management tasks
- Improved reporting capabilities help managers make accurate decisions with less reliance on IT through a new reporting tool, report designer and library of standard reports
- Ad hoc reporting functionality from Infor PM Query & Analysis will run inside web parts providing in-context operational intelligence to aid real-time decision-making
- Utilises Infor ION to provide advanced yet simple application integration, business process management and shared data reporting
According to James Brackenrig, VP Pacific, Infor, FMS SunSystems Enterprise is the next generation of financial management systems, empowering financial managers by freeing them from the constraints of traditional applications and employing ‘Smart Transactions’ to redefine their business on the fly.
With the introduction of Infor ION and the new consumer-grade user experience, financial managers will benefit from new workflow capabilities to proactively deliver tasks and alerts from multiple applications as well as role-specific information such as KPIs and reports, he added.