Industrial Scientific Australia Pty Ltd presents iTrans SS O2 toxic or combustible gas detectors. The unit employs an intelligent electronic platform which provides great flexibility, performance and lower installation costs.
Features of iTrans SS gas detectors include:
- Corrosion resistant housing built to withstand environments such as chemical plants, offshore drilling platforms or operations near a salt water coastline
- 4-20 mA and ModBus RTU output
- Dual sensor platform (onboard and remote placement)
- Three or four wire system allows operations to be mounted on board or remotely up to 200m away
- Can accommodate more than 200 transmitters in RS485 bus configuration
- Smart sensor technology allowing the unit to monitor any combination of gases for a specific environment
- Access code security for unit protection
- Transmitters are microprocessor-controlled allowing the unit independent operation or multi point system configuration and to also transmit a 4-20mA signal or ModBus RTU digital output to any control device or PLC.
- Ability to relay deactivation feature to prevent accidental alarm activation during calibrations
- Very visible LED display
- On-board sensor life indicators
iTrans SS gas detectors from Industrial Scientific Australia maximises the technology at its disposal to deliver a state of the art gas detection unit that features flexibility, top performance and a considered design making it a clear solution for gas detection needs.