Industrial Plastics manufactures a wide range of custom plastic tanks, in sizes ranging from 20 to 50,000 litres or more, to German fabrication standards (DVS 2205), which are considered the industry benchmark.
The company provides material options that can generally accommodate any application requirement, providing advantages such as:
- chemical resistance
- corrosion / rust resistance
- high strength
- light weight
- good impact resistance
- hygienic; and
- enduring integrity.
Industrial Plastics uses the latest in tank design software and state of the art equipment to build each tank, ensuring each one meets the needs of customers, with a number of variations possible as needed.
Common applications for plastic tanks manufactured by Industrial Plastics include as:
- chemical storage tanks for heavy industry
- electroplating and powder coating dipping tanks
- tanks for water treatment works
- commercial pool chemical tanks
- custom water tanks; and
- custom marine holding tanks.